At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories, and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will ensure flawless execution, on-time delivery and contract adherence. You will ensure that Baker Hughes maximizes its short- and long-term revenue and profit opportunities. You will coordinate job activities to ensure execution in line with customer expectations and contract terms and conditions.
As a Service Delivery Coordinator – Cased Hole Completions & Wellbore Construction, you will be responsible for:
· Acting as primary contact for client for job preparation, execution and close out.
· Conducting all activities in line with our non-negotiables, applicable processes and cultural pillars.
· Ensuring the assigned contracts/quotes are fully understood and capitalized upon.
· Coordinating and monitoring all job activities as outlined in managing the Job Cycle across organizational boundaries.
· Coordinating and supervising activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support
· Managing multiple or single products/services.
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or relevant experience.
· Have minimum ~10 years of prior experience working in Cased Hole Completions & Wellbore Construction.
· Have Demonstrate relevant experience in supervision, coordination of Cased Hole Completions & Wellbore Construction (Safety Valves, Packers, Flow Control, DHPG, Smart Completions & Liners) operations.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.