|1. Fully execute the corporate institutions and procurement procedure
2. Review material requisition raised by user department
3. Complete the rigorous and considerable plan for procurement based on the feature of every project
4. Coordinate and carry out the market research, Be familiar with market information and sources of supplies
5. Correspond with suppliers to obtain price, specifications and delivery information
6. Negotiate price, quality and delivery terms while assuring compliance
7. Responsibility for coordinating and completing the procurement for equipment, material spare parts and other.
8. Establish contingency strategies for our core products to ensure on time delivery and quality
9. Prepare Tender Strategy and ITB documents for various tender.
10. Handle various clarification during announcement period and evaluation period.
11. Coordinate the MdOC witness team and SOMO representative to attend the bid opening.
12. Assist MdOC witness team and user to finalize the technical evaluation.
13. Prepare the TC meeting presentation to report the bidding status; 14. Reply MdOC letter regarding the relevant tender issue 15. Prepare Tender Evaluation Report and Contract draft.
16. Responsible for interpretation of the audit issues
17. Make payment for purchasing contract or order
18. Review the invoice on OA system
19. Responsible for major projects to get approval from parent company or JMC
20. Coordinate between rep. of Md.OC and User.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 8 years of experience;
- English level: skilled;
- Computer level: skilled;
- CET 6;
- Procurement management;
- To be healthy physically and mentally.
- International procurement experience.
Please fill out and send your CV with below CV Format in Word document.
|Date of birth:|
|Language level:||1、 2、|
- Address Iraq, Wasit - Al - Kut
- How to apply Please send your CV to SGS Iraq HR email: [email protected] Please indicate the code of the position (BA-3) in the Subject line. CVs without the subject line "BA-3" will not be considered. Links to CVs will not be taken into consideration. The deadline will be the 30th of December 2021 at 5:00 PM (Iraq time). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. * Note:- please send your national ID, certificates attached in the application email as well. CV's without the format mentioned above with word document will not be considered.