The Sewing Trainer is responsible for teaching an 18-day Sewing Training for the beneficiaries in Nimrud and Mosul area.
- Lead Sewing Class for 18 days of Training, two groups per day, 4 hours for each group, in a total of 8 hours of work per day.
- Must be available for two meetings before the start of the sessions to confirm the class training syllabus.
- Train beneficiaries in the basics of sewing application techniques.
- Must bring his/her own teaching resources for the training in the above topics.
- Benefits include a teaching stipend per training day including per diem to cover fuel or taxi to and from the program site for each session. All equipment needed for the duration of the training will be provided.
- Complete other activities as directed by the Super Supervisor and perform all tasks and responsibilities assigned for the benefit of Samaritans Purse with a generous and serving spirit
- To perform this role successfully, an individual must be willing to abide by Samaritans Purses code of conduct and understand the principles of Samaritans Purses statement of faith, as well as be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have proven knowledge of teaching in the related field.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 1-2 years’ experience working for an NGO and in the related topic.
- 5 years of experience in Sewing techniques and applications.
- Providing samples of the sewing previous works.
- Fluent spoken and written Arabic required
- Address Mosul