|· Manage drums manufacturing, filling, and loading, unloading operations. Establish the priorities and sequences to meet the customer’s demand.
· Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practices in his respective area.
· Running a preventive activities program that will minimize service repairs in the long run.
· Ensure that all operational activities like Bitumen Drums making, filling, loading of product, and Vac. Residue unloading activities are being done as per SOP.
· Ensure all necessary arrangements required for daily filling, dispatch, and unloading are complete.
· Coordinate with other departments through shift engineers to ensure the timely delivery of qualified products to meet customer demand.
· Assist in preventive maintenance program (in co-operating with Maintenance staff) of his respective area to ensure operational and safety performance.
· Implement the standard operational procedures and working practices, observe workers ensure compliance with those standards, and perform other duties and assignments as assigned by shift engineers.
· Create and maintain a motivating work environment within the Departments and guide the staff during any emergency in the respective section.
· Supervise day-to-day operations to achieve dispatch & unloading requirements including work, scheduling, shift coverage, etc.
· Implement HSE procedures and processes to achieve an “Accident & Incident” free environment.
· Report daily filling and dispatch activity to shift engineer including all operators, drums making area daily report, loading, and unloading section and filling reports.
- Address Al Muthanna - Samawa
- How to apply https://www.wataniyagroup.com/carrers.aspx