|· Manage production operations, establishing priorities, and sequences for manufacturing products.
· Ensure that all operational activities are being done as per SOP also guide the field operators & DCS operators that how to handle the emergencies according to SOP during normal operation or in case of ESD.
· Initiate the suggestions for the revision of SOPs through his best working practice.
· Coordinate manufacturing activities to ensure the quality of products meets specifications.
· Review operational reports from operators and resolve manufacturing and maintenance problems to reduce costs and prevent delays.
· Assist in preventive maintenance program (in co-operating with Maintenance supervisor) of all machinery to ensure operational and safety performance and perform other assignments or duties as assigned by Shift Engineer or Production Lead.
· Implements the Department’s long, medium- and short-term goals and objectives in line with plant objectives also HSE procedures and processes to achieve an “Accident & Incident” free environment.
· Responding quickly to any emergencies in the Biturox Process Unit (ISBL) and all OSBL.
· Ensure that safe work rules and practices are understood, implemented, and consistently followed by the Production department employees and subcontractors.
· Coordinate with other departments for quality control of raw material and final product.
· Recording daily Production activity and report out daily and weekly to shift engineer including Drums filling, loading & unloading area supervisor’s daily reports.
Certified in multiple categories in BBU Plant Production.
- Address Al Muthanna - Samawa
- How to apply [email protected]