View more 2 days ago
We are currently seeking for someone who speaks Kurdish and Arabic and has knowledge of wallpaper.
As a Greeter is the first face people see as they walk through any establishment. should welcome all customers with a smile and answer any questions they have as they enter the store.
- Greeting customers as they enter the store.
- Working with Store Managers to determine the best means to keep the customers informed and engaged.
- Provide information on current sales and promotions.
- Keep track of how many guests are seen throughout the day.
- Providing advice or direct guests to the appropriate sales associate.
- Schedule follow-up appointments or calls.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Greeter or similar role.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- An understanding of our product(s) and the product(s) of our main competitors.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Give customers the opportunity to highlight specific merchandise and promotions.
- Address Erbil
- Salary Offer During the interview USD During the interview Month
- How to apply Send your cv to this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and mention the job title.