Baghdad Tourism Island is looking to hire an experienced Site Civil Engineer (Land Surveyor) to manage various parts of our construction project, providing technical advice, supervising staff on site and ensuring that deadline are met accordingly. The Engineer will work under a direct reporting to the Project Manager.
- Act as the main technical adviser on our construction site;
- set out, level and survey the site;
- check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
- ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications;
- liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site work force;
- resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 years of work-related skill, knowledge, and experience
- Good people management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Address Baghdad, Iraq
- How to apply Qualified Candidates should submit their CVs (PDF or Word) to [email protected] with "Site Civil Engineer (Land Surveyor)" in the subject line of the email.