- Conduct site surveys to the nominated sites short lists.
- Fill out site Acquisition check list forms.
- Study site environment in order to choose best suitable structure.
- Handle all Site Survey activities.
- Capture still frame photographs of area surveyed and/or video record project area.
- Prepare department reports of the sites surveyed recording all measurements.
- Create and maintain accurate site drawings and tracking.
- Coordinate surveying activities; prepare and revise engineering drawings, office forms, charts.
- Study the viability of implementation tower sites and provide findings.
- Coordinate with the technical teams for technical info needed for site acquisition activities.
- Handle Problem Solving with owners if needed during site survey.
- Participate in due diligence analyses, negotiations, and land use narrative drafting and answering technical/process questions.
- Maintain current knowledge of technical directives/mandates pertaining to acquisitions, land use law changes and trends and local jurisdiction processes and procedures.
- Provide specific recommendations for leasing and land use viability.
- Review site sketches and other professional drawings as needed.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity in representing The Company in all negotiations and public venues.
- Ensuring all contracts are managed and renewed according to the needs of the organization, ensure all conflicts and issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Manage all maintenance needs of the sites.
- Handle Negotiation for Rent, monitor renewal of contracts, and handle PR for owners in assigned area.
- Ensure proper Management of Contracts and record keeping to ensure timely renewal.
- Handle conflicts with landlords and ensure conflict resolution.
- Ensure Data entry into the database for details and the equipment and phone number.
- 3 Years Experience in Site Management in Civil, zoning related jobs.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or related.
- Good knowledge in computer skills (Ms. Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of laws and regulations related to site mgmt. and conflict resolutions.
- Self-motivated, hands-on critical thinker and problem solver.
- Relations with Prominent community figures to ensure handling cases if conflict arise.
- Country Geography and Demographics
- Good Commend in Autocad 2D and 3D.