Responsible for site management, site sharing, and site acquisition contract with third parties by coordinating with the legal department and follow up alos on site contract renewal and take the required action to avoid risks on our sites.
- Prepare site contracts or renewing with real estate directory for sites that belong to Ministry of Finance.
- Prepare site contracts or renewing with Agriculture Directory.
- Prepare site contracts or renewing with Politic Parties Offices.
- Prepare site contracts or renewing with Municipality or Mayors.
- Follow up with all debts and missing documents for our sites with governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- Revoke contracts for offline sites and close each case one by one.
- Follow up with transferring the guard contracts to contractors.
- Create tracker and update all data related for non-contracted sites.
- Coordination with Legal and Technical department for site sharing contract updates and renewals.
- Coordination with Legal department for renewals of expired site contracts.
- Update master sheet and share folder with last information and data.
- Archive all existing contract and new contracts (hard and soft copy).
- Prepare weekly and monthly report.
- General background in legal and technical matters.
- Good negotiations skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prepare adequate reports.
- Ability to pay close attention to details.
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)