Supervise, perform all site management work and manage all the issues and tasks in the region.
- Arrange and create a monthly rent invoice for all the sites in the region and ensure the payment delivery to the owners.
- Perform the process of getting MOE approval for the sites.
- Site acquisition and negotiate the best price and service levels terms for lease sign for the new sites and expired contract.
- Update the site management master sheet, including power and telecom parts that need a technical background.
- Perform site visits for site auditing and filling out the inventory form.
- Follow up and coordinate with the legal department to renew expired contracts for existing sites.
- Develop and implement KPIs to evaluate the status of activities in the Site Management department.
- Maintain a structured and disciplined site management process by having a weekly report of quality and services including the issue of power exceeding.
- Work closely as a partner/consultant with the technical team regarding site issues with the tenacity to resolve them.
- Perform weekly and monthly reports for the management, including KPI degradation with technical, power exceeding control, and check.
- Performs weekly reporting concerning ongoing projects and issues, accurately and on time.
- Support other business-related activities as directed by high management.
- Technical background with good understanding of telecom and management.
- Good communication skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office.
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)
Number Of Positions
3-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Business Administration or any relevant field.