This position is responsible for offering technical guidance and support and managing the field’s technical teams. ensuring all specifications of the project’s details are understood and applied fully by the deployment teams. Manage the administration’s purposes of the supervisors in charge.
- Supervising and managing the Conducting of Site Surveys, and report writing.
- Monitoring the setting out and ordering of the needs of material, tools, equipment, machines, etc. of site supervisors.
- Reviewing and checking the final technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly and ready to apply for implementation by the site supervisors.
- Monitoring project packages to meet agreed specifications, budgets, and/or timescales.
- Monitoring the relevant safety rules and use of PPE safety equipment for work sites.
- Following up on the reports of all non-conformance activities.
- Conduct daily briefing with coordinator and PM.
- Generalization of the Daily Progress Reports of all teams under supervision using paper format or automated ERP system.
- Assist in the planning and sequencing of the construction operations according to the Project Quality Plan.
- Conduct regular inspections and assess the work performance done by all subcontractors.
- Evaluate and resolve any discrepancies and problems arising during the construction of all the teams under responsibility.
- Coordinate the handing over of completed works and completion of the necessary rectification works.
- Provide Technical Support to other site team members.
- Performs other duties as a PM assigned.
- BSc. in Engineering or academic diploma with minimum 1 year of supervision position in similar work .
- A minimum of 1 Year experience in supervision working sites.
- English basic writing and speaking and Arabic native.
- Basic knowledge of Quality Standards & ITIL.
- Basic knowledge of HSE procedures.
- Basic knowledge of fiber Cable.
- Microsoft Office.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs