WRS Kurdistan are looking for Local candidates to work as Slickline Operator for an International Oil and Gas company in Kurdistan.
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Schedule: 20 days on / 10 days off
Operate and Run the Slickline unit. Program and supervise the down hole memory gauges. Monitor material inventory for Slickline tools. Prepare post well operation reports (DWR). Plan operations and prepare Slickline unit, tools and gauges program for each well. Assist to maintain smooth operations of Workover & completion operation during the rigless and workover operations. Responsible for the overall operation and maintenance of Slickline units and accessories following Operating Company’s work plans. Responsible for the training, and development of any WS Operators/Helpers. Ensures high quality service with the best economical and technical efficiency. Responsible for the maintenance of all equipment, Inspection certifications with Maintenance Team in accordance with the procedures in place. Meet the operating requirements by addressing the problems in a timely manner.
- To maintain overall control of the Slickline Operation as directed by the Slickline Supervisor and well services supervisor. To ensure the successful outcome of the well operations programme through supervision of the Slickline intervention team.
- Active participation in workshop safety & toolbox meetings.
- Comply with work instruction.
- Report all hazards and unsafe acts.
- Responsible for programming and retrieving the data of memory gauges including field daily reports.
- Responsible for rig up, running, testing and rig down of Slickline equipment.
- Responsible for the inventory of the tools and spare parts.
- Ensure safe working practice of the crew. Schedule and conduct Quality / Safety meetings.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Other tasks as directed by the Managers.
- Good ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Minimum of High School graduates.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Slickline operation.
- Fluent in Kurdish, Speak/ understand, read and write English.
- Ability to work calmly even in emergency situation and prioritize work requirements.