We are looking for a motivated Social Media Officer to monitor our social media channels and increase brand awareness with our core target markets through the effective use of social media channels. This will include planning, implementing, and monitoring social media channels.
- Communicating with customers across all social media platforms.
- Prepare social media designs according to the approved guidelines and templates.
- Prepare presentations.
- Propose social media plans, and work according to timeline to implement each campaign according to the smart objectives.
- Coordinate with multiple team members to help maintain the main messaging and editorial calendar;
- Write, edit, and post new social media content.
- Provide support and backup as needed on social media posting and scheduling.
- Provide support on reporting communications metrics and KPIs;
- Create messaging for social media.
- Keep up-to-date on communications and digital industry standards and trend.
- Attend and cover events.
- Preparing reports.
- Suggest features based on subscribers’ needs and inquiries.
- Same hour report to developers regarding any bug or issue in the live sites and podcasting.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- BA in media or any related field.
- 1-2 Years in media field.
Job Related Competencies:
- Creative Thinking
- Accuracy and Attention to Details
- Communication and Interpersonal skills