We are looking for a full-time photographer who can be a part of our Marketing team.
Please prepare your portfolio to present during the interview.
Social Media Photographer
Brief job description:
A photographer works closely with the team to capture photos of people, places and things through the use of creativity and technical abilities in photographic equipment and photo manipulation software. To ensure that desired results are obtained, photographers have to communicate effectively with the team regarding expectations to meet standards and deadlines of projects. Other duties include recommending creative ideas and solutions to achieve desired results and maintaining a professional image.
- Take professional pictures in a studio or on location.
- Work closely with the team to produce high-quality photographic images.
- Use different techniques to enhance the photographs as required.
- Use photo manipulation software such as Adobe Suite to get desired results.
- Recommend creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals and objectives.
- Use artistic knowledge to enhance and compose photographs.
- Review sets of photographs and select the best results.
- Operate various photographic equipment such as single lens reflex cameras and film or digital cameras and lighting.
Qualifications for Social Media Photographer
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in photography art preferred
- A High school graduate but with proven experience
- Proven experience as a photographer in a competitive industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of photography art and lighting
- Strong creative presence and artistic flair
- Customer focus with a desire to over deliver on quality
- Able to follow instructions clearly to achieve desired results
- Able to stand and move around for long periods at a time
- Flexible to travel to locations as required of the job
- Very good interpersonal skills and a Team player is a must
- Language skill: Kurdish, Arabic. English is a plus
- Address 40 meter Street, Gulan-Ankawa Road, Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq USD Month
- How to apply Please send your CV to email@example.com.
- Job Reference SM Photographer