We have a great opportunity for a Social Media Researcher to join ZINC Network on a temporary basis. You will be responsible for identifying key topics being discussed online in the Middle East, and performing sentiment analysis on campaign content.
A key output of this work will be the creation of written social media reports, so you will need to be able to display the ability to write coherently in English, turning research and data into recommendations for channel improvements. It is therefore also key for the successful candidate to be able to turn data and research into meaningful, useful ideas – based on the findings AND the campaign objectives.
This a short fixed term contract to start W/C 6 December until 14 January 2022
- The ability to review content in Iraqi Arabic
- Experience of carrying out research and analysis of accounts on social media channels
- An understanding of the inner workings of social channels, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter
- A broad understanding of the social media landscape in Iraq, including popular channels, content formats, and accounts
- A working knowledge of different social media formats, for example feed video and images, Stories, Reels, Shorts, and long form video
- Experience of writing reports/analysis in both Arabic and English
- Experience working with analysis tools such as Meltwater Klear (however, training will be provided)
- The ability to review basic performance of social media content (for example reactions, engagements, comments, video views etc.) and anticipate/analyse types of content which are performing well in comparison to others
- Experience in or knowledge of paid social media (such as Facebook Ads and Google Ads)