View more 2 days ago
BrightCastle Motors-Mercedes Benz in Erbil is looking for an experienced and creative person to manage the company’s social media accounts.
- Creating Social Media campaigns that match the company’s values, goals, and its marketing strategy. This includes setting campaign goals, targeting specific audiences, selecting social media platforms, scheduling posts, and monitoring metrics to evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Creating Engaging Social Media Content in Kurdish, English and Arabic. The content must align with the targeted audience, trends, company goals and plans.
- Social Media Moderation, building a strong relationship with the followers through responding to comments, messages…etc.
- Moderation of the social media platforms, planning and creating campaigns accordingly.
- Help with developing the accounts presence on the platforms of Facebook, Instagram…etc.
- Help the accounts frow, get more followers, interactions and engagement.
- Follow up with the latest social media trends and market accordingly.
- Coordinate with different departments on creating marketing campaigns.
- Present weekly, biweekly, monthly reports on marketing status.
- Be open and flexible with new ideas.
- 4 – 5 years of experience in working on building social media accounts.
- Preferred Meta, google and social media management certificates.
- Experience in creating engaging social media content.
- Ability to follow up with the latest trends and supporting growth of the platforms.
- Social media Data Analysis skills.
48 hours a week
Saturday – Thursday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Address Gulan Street, Erbil, Iraq USD Month
- How to apply Interested candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Social Media Specialist"
- Job Reference Social Media Specialist