Purpose of the job: Responsible for development and implementation of new software systems from scratch and configure existing Applications. Software Specialist overall goal is to work as an expert on software applications and collaborate with the team to create new products and conduct feasibility studies on company systems.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implementing advanced Applications in .NET Framework.
- Develop functional and sustainable Applications with clean codes.
- Develop Applications from scratch and configure existing Applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of Applications.
- Prepare and maintain code for various Applications and resolve any defects.
- Test and debug various Applications.
- Collaborate with Front-End Developers.
- Work with SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle Database Systems.
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
- Monitor everyday activities of Applications and provide required support.
- Deploy fully functional Applications.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Ability to use more than one development language
- Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- ASP.NET Core MVC
- Python, Java, or PHP
- Understanding of OOP
- Database Design and Development
- Understanding of Client-Side Technologies
- Design Architectural Patterns
- knowledge of new Technology
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge of web Cloud servers
- Access Control Devices and Fingerprint Devices
- Understanding APIs
- Address Airport Street, Baghdad, Iraq
- How to apply To Apply: • Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs via [email protected] • The subject of the email should be TM-23-0013 • Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed • ALTAMEER is an equal-opportunity employer and Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. • Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email or phone call. • Unsuccessful candidates will not get a reply. • The Closing date is 24th January 2024.
- Job Reference TM-23-0013