Responsible for development and implementation of new software systems from scratch and configure existing Applications. Software Specialist overall goal is to work as an expert on software applications and collaborate with the team to create new products and conduct feasibility studies on company systems.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Design and implementing advanced Applications in .NET Framework.
- Develop functional and sustainable Applications with clean codes.
- Develop Applications from scratch and configure existing Applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of Applications.
- Prepare and maintain code for various Applications and resolve any defects.
- Test and debug various Applications.
- Collaborate with Front-End Developers.
- Work with SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle Database Systems.
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
- Monitor everyday activities of Applications and provide required support.
- Deploy fully functional Applications.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Ability to use more than one development language
- Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products.
- +3 years of experience working in this field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar
- Proven experience as a Software Developer
- Knowledge in other Programming Languages
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience in Cloud services
- Familiarity with ERP Solutions
- Familiarity with Docker
- Very Good in English Language (written and oral)
- The ability to analyze complex technical information
- Familiarity with UI toolkits and frameworks
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving.
- Address Airport Road -Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply To Apply: • Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs via [email protected] • The subject of the email should be TM-22-004 • Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed • ALTAMEER is an equal-opportunity employer and Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. • Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email or phone call. • Unsuccessful candidates will not get a reply. • The Closing date is 22th January 2023.
- Job Reference TM-023-004