We harness ISP technology in a way that delivers both speed and reliability – consistently. As an Internet Services Provider licensed by ITPC MOC (Ministry of Communication) that has operated since 2009 we’ve built up a reputation that today, proudly proceeds us – boasting a growing client base of businesses whose existence relies upon the service that we provide
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Web development for new or existing projects mainly related to service, productivity, and customer experience (Includes Systems Integration and CMS development).
- Implement defined documentation and programming standards for projects and provide a documentation framework including design, testing, deployment, and support documents.
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, focusing on coding, debugging, and optimizing.
- Maintain and expand your knowledge of Web development and current technology through training opportunities.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Experienced in C# ASP.NET Core or Python.
- Strong Knowledge in DBMS MS-SQL and MYSQL.
- Knowledge in one of JS frameworks, Angular, React or Vue.js.
- Uses version control System such as Git.
- Write High quality functional code.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Works on SaaS application.
- Knowledge and experience with Flutter mobile application development is a bonus.
Education, Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or computer Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years expertise in software development.