Job title: Software Specialist
Years of Experience: 5+ years
Working hours: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Responsible for development and implementation of new software
systems from scratch and configure existing Applications. Software
Specialist overall goal is to work as an expert on software
applications and collaborate with the team to create new products
and conduct feasibility studies on company systems.
Main responsibilities and duties:
– Design and implementing advanced Applications in .NET Framework.
– Develop functional and sustainable Applications with clean codes.
– Develop Applications from scratch and configure existing Applications
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of
– Prepare and maintain code for various .NET Applications and resolve
– Test and debug various Applications.
– Collaborate with Front-End Developers.
– Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
– Work with SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle Database Systems.
– Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best
– Monitor everyday activities of Applications and provide required
– Deploy fully functional Applications.
– Develop documentation throughout the software development life
– Serve as an expert on Applications and provide technical support
– Solid proficiency in ASP.NET Core is required.
– Proven work experience as a .NET Developer
– Experience working with Agile development technologies.
– Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services
– Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex
– Experience with Database Systems.
– Experience using REST APIs
– Work with ERP Solutions
- How to apply Those who are interested in obtaining the position, please send your CV to the following e-mail: [email protected] Note: Please mention the job title in the subject line of your email