Software Tester – 12 Months Contract – 28 x 28 Rotation – Iraq
OUTSIDE OF IR35
All flights, accommodation, food, visa’s etc will be paid for, for you.
You do not need to relocate to Iraq this role is a 28 x 8 rotation which means that we will fly you out for 28 days to work then fly you back home were you will have 28 days off
My client is looking for a results-driven Software Tester responsible for designing and running tests on software usability. The Software Tester will conduct tests, analyse the results, and report observations to the design team. The tester may also need to interact with clients to understand the requirements of the product.
The tester must have a working knowledge of software and test design, the capability to run through tests, and the ability to analyse the results. Ultimately, the Software Tester should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design.
Software Tester Key Accountabilities
• Analyse user stories/use-case requirements for validity & feasibility
• Review software requirements and preparing test scenarios
• Execute tests on software usability
• Analyse test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
• Prepare reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to
the design team.
• Interact with clients to understand product requirements
• Participate in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and
Required Qualification Mandatory Education:
• At least a Full-time Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
Good to Have:
• Any Diploma/Degree/Certification in Business Analytics is highly desirable
• 4+ Years of Software Testing knowledge
• Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies
• Experienced with Test Automation with Selenium, NUnit, WatiN, or similar tools.
• Experienced with automated API Testing
• Experienced with Git
• Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs
• Working knowledge of programming
• Excellent Communication Skills & Professional Fluency in Spoken & Written English
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.