The Sourcing Buyer is responsible for the planning, coordination, and execution of all purchasing activities related to the PRs delegated to him/her. Responsibilities include the implementation of procurement policies, and participation in vendor negotiations. The Sourcing Buyer will interface with all departments across the organization in the procurement of goods and services.
- Preparation and distribution of RFP (Request for Proposal) and RFQ (Request for Quotation).
- Examines and analyses departmental purchase requisitions for completeness and accuracy of information; contacts (requesting for purchase) department to complete or clarify information.
- In coordination with Support Manager (In Sourcing Dept.), non-biased approach to supplier identification & selection to procure requested service/product.
- Interprets and communicates purchasing procedures to departments; assists departments in initiating requisitions and orders, and assist in solving problems with orders.
- Processes and follow up purchasing transactions according to company (Sourcing) policy.
- Distributes bid & tendering invitations or requests for proposals; receives and analyses bids, quotes, and proposals.
- Assist in resolving purchasing problems/issues between department and vendor.
- Assist in negotiations of the best financial terms (price, delivery, payment terms)
- Basic knowledge of contracting principles and practices, government regulations for product industry and familiar with the technical aspects of the goods or services that are the subject of the negotiations.
- In coordination with Support manager develop/Update suppliers profile timely and update their market ranking and reputations.
- In coordination with Procurement manager update product/service portfolio matrix.
- Preparing weekly KPIs reports;
- Attend regular Procurement meetings, STKM if required.
- Other duties assigned.
- Negotiations Skills
- Analytic skills, Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, AX)
- Communications skills
- Computer Skills
- Problem solving Skills
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
Number Of Positions
1-2 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor Business, Engineering or in a relevant field