Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as Snr Account Manager to be based in Iraq. In this role, you will be responsible for the acquisition, development and leveraging of existing accounts and the development of new key accounts for the HPS business. You will focus on high level negotiations and strategic solution selling to assigned strategic key accounts across the markets (Utilities, Industries and Stakeholder groups) in order to promote the economic and environmental benefits of using new HPS Automation Technologies and Solutions. You will act as the liaison between the business units and Key Accounts.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Perform responsibilities of Key Accounts Management in the Territory of Iraq,
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas,
· Ensure the Process Automation projects remains aligned to business strategies and requirements
· Industrial customers (Oil and Gas, refining, Petrochem, Power Generation, EPCs) in the process industries including,
· Create business plans for all current projects and opportunity tender business as per the company process and using the Sales tools (Salesforce),
· Support the business in planning activities focusing on the integration of system and technology plans
· Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. Monthly/quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
· Play key role in new business pitches and responsibility for the effective development of new Accounts
· Participate in market working groups, especially as they give direction to technologies around Process Automation Technologies and Solutions (Software included),
· Manage opportunities to ensure that outcomes will meet the expected deliverables of the individual Process Automation opportunity
· Identify customer needs and assure resolution of any problems/issues through providing appropriate customer support and using Opportunity team to deliver necessary solutions
· Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Work with customers and partners to help determine Process Automation Solutions requirements
· Have the full budget responsibility of Key Accounts across country regions (Basra, Baghdad, Erbil)
· Identify the decision makers and key influencers within each account and build solid relationships, to achieve mutual agreed strategic goals and develop a network of business relationships that will create added value for the customer and the company
· Produce and implement a business plan for each account within the Process Automation portfolio supporting Honeywell Process Solutions Strategic plans
· Achieve revenue performance, account profitability, growth on Process Automation for each account against targets developed by Business Management
· Establish business relationship with Key Accounts on all business levels
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· Bachelor or master’s degree in informatics / Bachelor or Master’s degree in Automation, Electronics, Instrumentation, Electricity, ICT or equivalent
· Previous proven experience in a successful Sales / Key account management role with a technology driven business. And interfacing with Utility clients.
· Must be Iraq based with O&G Energy & Process Automation experiences,
· Arab speaking will be an advantage with strong communication skills,
· An extensive knowledge and experience with Account/Business Management issues and risks.
· Demonstrated experience in Business Analysis, information architecture and information management
· Team player – able to work with others as part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively.
· Business Focus – ability to understand business objectives and translate them into technical requirements and solutions.
· Ability to achieve consensus (or buy-in where consensus cannot be reached) on requirements translating into business applications
· Proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with all levels including C-level and other decision-makers.
· Familiar with Sales SW tools will be an advantage (Sales force) and Sales reporting and Business plan and Growth initiatives deployment
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- JOB ID: HRD118926
- Category: Sales
- Location: Street 1, Al-Ameerat Street House No. 57, district 609,Mansour,Baghdad,BAGHDAD,10011,Iraq