Location: Project Site – Baghdad, Iraq.
Duration: 2+ years
Languages Requirement: Fluency in Arabic and English, Turkish is a plus but not required
Potential start date: Mid to late August 2022
Minimum Acceptable Experience 10+ years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing bids for potential building projects
- Working with clients to determine requirements for building projects
- Developing initial estimates for structure costs, building time and special requirements
- Preparing work contracts for building subcontractors
- Preparing detailed drawings showing both the appearance and interior structure of a building project
- Developing Required project specifications
- Must have experience in developing Construction drawings “ Shop Drawings” for all Architectural construction activities in 2 D and 3-D models.
- Review project drawings, progress and develop forecasted budgets
- Provide on-site presence to ensure work is performed in accordance with the architectural plans with required quality, on schedule meeting project requirements.
- Perform site quantity surveying
- Contact Vendor and prepare all technical documents and perform technical bid reviews.
- Prepare scope of work for various Architectural construction activities for subcontractor bid issuance with complete technical data and requirements
- Ability to use advanced computer programs such as 3D software programs—BIM (Building Information Management and AutoCAD (computer-aided design)—as well as and cloud-based technologies.
- Ability to consult with clients, contractors, engineers, and other key members to ensure that aspects such as heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), as well as structural supports are properly incorporated into their designed structures.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering
- Minimum five (5) years’ field experience for commercial and industrial buildings.
- Ability to work with architectural software to create building plans
- Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work with multi discipline projects.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to large groups
applicants are to submit their CVs with the Job title (Sr. Architect Engineer) in the subject to email: [email protected]
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and called for interviews
- Address Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply applicants are to submit their CVs with the Job title (Sr. Architect Engineer) in the subject to email: [email protected]
- Job Reference Sr. Architect Engineer