Responsible for daily preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and quality of power of sites.
- Maintain and repair Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic systems and equipment.
- Assist in running an efficient maintenance operation which is able to fulfil operational.
- Understand and work in accordance with the company’s quality requirements.
- Perform effective diagnosis of breakdowns and timely repair of equipment to maximize availability.
- Record and document all work carried out on all equipment on both paper and electronic systems as is required.
- Control and source maintenance tools, equipment and spares.
- Understand and work in accordance with mandatory requirements of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Apply specific technical skills as required to support expediting issues quickly to minimize downtime.
- Manage activities of a complex nature.
- Good knowledge in Electrical Board.
- Good knowledge in electrical principle.
- Good knowledge in Small deasil generator.
Diploma in Electricity or other relevant field.
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- English (preferred)
- Address Soran