At Trane Technologies and through our businesses including Trane® and Thermo King®, we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We’re a team that dares to look at the world’s challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
This role will be based in Iraq. Responsible for developing and influencing sales strategy for its local country, region or business unit to achieve the organization’s short and long-term sales goals.
Works closely with the country leader and other streams, monitors and supports the activities of a sales Team in order to implement the organization’s overall sales strategy for a local country, region or business unit. This will include developing long-term customer relationships and maximizing account penetration and customer retention.
Essential functions and responsibilities include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate existing and new markets. Develop and implement marketing plans as needed.
- Manage and develop local service strategy, tie ups – Development of infrastructure, business channels etc
- Develop and implement new service offerings related to competition following the market environment, demand and technology evolution.
- Develops sales engineers to have significant market penetration. Manages business performance by monitoring service personnel effectiveness and efficiency in relation to customer service and operating plan goals.
- Work closely with the Pricing team and provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all prospect projects, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Conducts review meetings with all necessary stakeholders to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, to provide insight for the improvement on the sales and activity performance of Sales Engineers.
- Monitor measure and modify process and process measurements to effectively and efficiently meet customer needs, quality standards and business objectives.
- Responsible for achieving mission objectives regarding sales, profit and backlog analysis.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- As a member of the leadership team, responsible for participating in annual operating plan preparation.
- Reviews project measurements and monitors projects through completion.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- At least 5-7 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Familiarity with the operation of HVAC systems.
- Strong skills in complete cycle of HVAC including product, process, application and support
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong business/customer engagement skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- High level of competence with MS Office
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Proactively respond to customer demands and market analysis
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Good command over the English language and knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of competition business. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training SSE’s as may be applicable. Managing the activities and determining the day-to-day activities of a fully functional sales force.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.