This position is responsible for tracking drivers’ movements, provide upper management with monthly reports for drivers’ performance, making sure there is no delay in related departments requests train new fleet dispatchers and oversee daily activities and tasks of the team members.
Sr. Fleet Dispatcher:
Providing upper management with monthly reports for drivers’ performance, complaints and expenses.
Support Security and Fleet Section Head to direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles.
- Train new fleet dispatchers and supervise them during their probation period.
- Oversee daily activities and tasks of the team members.
- Make plans to facilitate work processes and reduce time, efforts and costs.
- Periodical route surveillance to make recommendation or advise changes when it’s necessary to ensure sustainable quality delivery operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise with drivers and shipments.
- Ensure route completion via the driver check-in process.
- Report driver performance issues or concerns to upper management for resolution.
- Ensure each stakeholder is provided excellent service throughout the shipment process, including quick response to inquiries and problem resolution.
- Conduct regular meetings with drivers.
- Develop and coordinate processes to efficiently transfer goods to and from intermediary hubs and final destinations.
Basic Fleet Dispatcher Duties:
- Prepare the schedules for the drivers based on the ticket requests.
- Ensure Drivers deliver all external mail accurately and timely.
- Enter all drivers’ trips into the ticket system.
- Enter the fuel consumption per trip and compare with established rate criteria.
- Oversee proper use of fuel cards or fuel invoicing for all drivers.
- Maintain work orders of all drivers and ensure efficiency in route distribution.
- Ensure all distribution documents are well maintained, data is reportable and properly documented of all drivers’ activities through online automated methodologies.
- Monitor Drivers schedules to ensure that staff members comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, and government regulations.
- Monitor fuel spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets
Diploma in Business Admin or any related field.
Years of Experience
2 Years of Experience in fleet.