This position is responsible for leading graphic design solutions by preparing, executing layouts and designs in collaboration with marketing team.
- Create design solutions that have a high visual impact by listening to clients and understanding client needs before making design decisions.
- Lead graphic design projects from data gathering, requirement analysis and proposal of outcomes.
- Handle budget of Graphic design initiatives and technologies to be used, recommend technologies.
- Train team members on new graphic design tools.
- Prepare and execute shooting sessions with professional equipment’s for advertising and documentation purposes
- Prepare designs for variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organizations a visual ‘brand’.
- Meet with clients, account managers or marketing department to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Interpret the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose and estimating the time required to complete the work.
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research and presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Working as part of a team with photographers, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists
- Assist with producing graphics products using In-Design and Photoshop and video editing.
- Demonstrate knowledge with image, video and web applications software.
- Designing Presentations, Creating Templates, and Converting files from multiple media sources.
- Handle Concept to completion experience managing customer expectations.
- Handle execution of layout and design that align with concepts.
- Ensure all graphic design is executed by established deadlines in the most cost efficient manner.
- BA in graphic design or related degree.
Years of Experience
3 Years in graphic design or any related field.