Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Has responsibility for assisting with the development of reliability-based maintenance strategy, based on preventive and predictive maintenance for the product line equipment. Work directly with the Maintenance Manager to build a reliable system and maintenance team. Works with Repair and Maintenance Technicians to schedule workload. Primarily activity is at workshop, troubleshooting, repairing, refurbishing, implementing mandatory modifications and executing and/or planning preventive and corrective maintenance of field equipment and tools, helping to mitigate assets related non-productive time and improve overall field service delivery performance. He/she may be required to attend a client location to perform his/her duties whenever an R&M task is deemed necessary to carry over a field operation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Produce and Maintain an efficient system for the tracking of Equipment Usage, Inventory Control and Equipment Upgrades required or planned
- Ensure all current operating contracts are supported, and that the chain of support for any equipment/software problems they may encounter is in place and being implemented.
- Supply, in accordance with company reporting systems, monthly reports allowing efficient communication and accurate information pertaining to Inventory, purchases and equipment supply.
- Communicate effectively with both field operations and the regional service Supervisor through regular meetings / emails / telephone conversations, updating procedures and releasing information in a timely manner.
- Research / Development and Assist with technical feedback from trials of new techniques and activities in order to increase the local market and stay ahead of competition.
- Perform maintenance and or troubleshoot while in the field, communicate any needs resulting from these activities through the respective channels to the Local and Region Offices as required.
- Organizes all Technician Team Members daily roles and duties as per location demands
- Supervises the work of all technicians on the R&M service team, including processes, procedures, paperwork accuracy, safety, etc.
- Reports inventory and asset issues to R&M Supervisor
- Supply the Regional Technical Support with all necessary operational reports including Failure / Non-Conformance Reports, Inventory checks, and Engineer Visit status reports.
- Ensure all necessary documents are distributed for the optimum communication of Equipment
- Operating Procedures to local management and field crews. These may be in the form of Manuals, Checklists, Procedures etc
- Verify local field personnel competence levels with respect to equipment operation and maintenance, recommend training, and ensure performance evaluations of employees.
- Identify and report potential personnel problems and system anomalies.
- Assist in updating training records, experience etc. Coordinate with the Regional Technical Support Supervisor.
- Ensure the highest standard of quality assurance is applied for installation and service of equipment. Ensure these standards are maintained through all aspects of the operation, from refurbishment and restocking through to routine maintenance and repair
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Minimally 3-4+ years related experience
- High School diploma (or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent) as minimum.
- Preferred 2 years College degree