View more 2 days ago
This position is responsible for identifying learning and development needs across the organization and managing the developmental plans process. This position is also responsible for administering the Performance Management System including Performance Evaluation and KPI management.
- Intermediary Development Duties:
- Identify organizational training and development needs through job analysis and regular consultation with business managers.
- Develop, Monitor, and implement induction programs and new hire training. •Devise Individual developmental plans and review PIP plans to assess training needs.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Ensure that business requirements from the training course are met •Meet with vendors and assess learning approach and services.
- Evaluate training and development programs compared to the needs. Intermediary Performance Duties:
- Implement the performance appraisal process across the company.
- Implement the KPI system according to the performance targets.
- Distribute the appraisal forms to the department managers
- Calculate employee’s Appraisal.
- Prepare and maintain the appraisal report & Appraisal curve.
- Administer the annual KPI process distribution and collection.
- Maintain data in the performance management system and produce reports.
- Achieve full automation of the performance management cycle.
- Administer collection and distribution of performance appraisal forms.
- Produce analytics and reports based on performance data as requested.
- BA in Business Admin or any related field.
- TOT is preferred.
- 3+ Year Experience in L&D Field.