The Position is responsible for preparing routs, dispatch drivers, manage company’s purchase orders transportation towards Warehouse, Costumers and specified locations. Reviewing shipment materials before distributions, collaborating with transportation systems to ensure prompt shipment pick-ups and monitoring shipment costs and productivity processes. Facilitates communication between production, sales and distribution stages to promote a healthy and efficient supply chain. Managing TMS (Transportation Monitoring System) platform to follow-up driver distribution and make sure that Persons ride routes and Materials routes are going upon the plan.
- Maintaining of a good flow of communication and information between Procurement, Warehouse and Locations for Supply Chain efficiency
- Adequate support to the Procurement team in administration and coordination on a range of Rating procurement services across the organization
- Follow-up logistical concerns with Local and International procurement’s purchases
- plan, organize, documenting, archiving and administer the activities of his/her department, office, or division efficiently.
- Stay up-to-date with logistics regulations and ensure their practical implementation within our organization
- Responsible to complete all procurement team requests on time and make sure that all the payments are supported with needed documents.
- Liaise with forwarding registered agencies to provide freight offers to procurement team.
- Ensure to have a freight comprehension to give door to door freight fees estimation.
- Follow up with suppliers and contractors to ensure timely and effective supply and delivery of goods, services and works.
- Take care of the necessary transport, environmental, and customs documents
- Coordinate and manage forwarder billings.
- Review and record required documentations.
- Plan and execute the transportation of goods, ensuring that shipments are delivered on time and in good condition.
- Provide support to other departments as needed.
- Preform other duties if required
Bachelor in Business Administration or related field.
Years of Experience
3 Years of experience in a related field.
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Good Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint).
- ERP systems knowledge.
- GPSs Systems knowledge
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain work flow.
- Strong understanding of logistics principles and practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.