Basic Procurement Duties:
- Ensure that all purchasing activities are is in compliance with purchasing practices and in accordance with company policies.
- Prepare technical specifications for the purchase orders, including terms and conditions and evaluation criteria.
- Monitor lead time for all orders and shipments.
- Prepare and follow up on all order documents and approvals needed.
- Follow up on all payments for supplier and ensure documentation is properly maintained.
- Prepare and develop purchase documents and supplier lists to obtain competitive
- quotations on product pricing and services as per direction of Procurement Manager.
- Ensure supplier payments discrepancies and variances are resolved.
- Monitor shipments and Follow up with the clearing companies to ensure all our transactions are being handled efficiently.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all orders under clearance or in the pipeline.
- Update system with order status, new dates of shipping and new arrivals.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Ensure all the import-related documents are complete in order for the goods to reach their destination on time.
Intermediate Procurement Duties:
- Obtain 3 offers for all purchasing requests received and ensure adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Handle International procurement in addition to local procurement.
- Locate vendors of materials on continuous basis, equipment or supplies, and conduct market visit regularly to evaluate vendors in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Identify potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them.
- Maintain stock levels and stock availability to ensure the stock cover policy is maintained
- Monitor and follow up on the lead time for all warehouse processes including: Shipping, packing…etc.
- Follow up about warranties and make sure Company is compensated against warranty items.
- Capture and report all penalties, fees and transportation rates.
- bachelor in Business Administration or related .
- 3 Years’ Experience in Administrative Office .
Knowledge and Skills :
- Technical knowledge (Clearing, Warehousing, Inventory, procurement
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Good Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel.
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Good presentation skills for educating internal clients on purchasing principles.
- Ability to multitask and handle accurately and timely entry of data.
- Adequate knowledge in distribution, logistics routes, clearing.
- Adequate Knowledge in Procurement Methods, Negotiation, Contracts terms and conditions.