Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fuelling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team in the role of Project Manager to be based in Honeywell office in Baghdad, Iraq alongside managing projects throughout the entire country including Kurdistan. In this role, you will use your project and organizational skills to be responsible for the management of various business projects that drive revenue, increase productivity, delivering quality and improve processes. These projects span across multiple areas and businesses. You will be in a visible position and will require direct interaction with peers and leaders across all these groups. Your projects will vary depending on the organization being supported and therefore requires a vast knowledge across various business practices.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Ensure that baseline project documents are produced, maintained, made available to all parties concerned and effectively used (managing the project)
· Work with COM on SIOP for Project Management & Engineering resources monthly
· Follow company global procedures for project management.
· Ensure that assigned projects are correctly planned and managed during execution
· Liaise with Technical Managers / Engineering Managers for project resources from FO and BO (GES)
· Monitor and control the financial status of the project (EAC, billings, cost, budgets, milestone payments, rebates, warranty)
· Accurately report the status (financial, resources, technical issues, customer satisfaction) of assigned projects
· Manage the process of scope definition and change control, including estimating and negotiations of contract/scope variations (change orders)
· Identify important potential risks (technical or other) and establish and execute detailed plans to ensure that risks are mitigated, and opportunities are realized
· Apply applicable Honeywell QA and project management procedures/methods. Interact with GES on resource mobilization, deliverables and ensure quality of all the deliverables
· Work with service organization to ensure that projects are properly closed out
· To deploy HOS within Operations
· Expand our Domain Knowledge within Operations and ability to deliver One Honeywell Solutions
· Roll out lessons learnt within HON community including sales and estimation
· Ensure to learn, understand and follow Honeywell Business Code of Conduct.
· Work with sales to ensure that Project proposals are supported with proposal deliverables eg. risks / opportunities, estimates, Project Execution Plans, schedule, cost estimates.
· To ensure that the opportunities are e-Gaped appropriately, liaise with Marketing to establish the right Sale
· Price and work with internal stakeholders to arrive at the recommended Sale Price
· Establish Professional relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· BSC Engineering, ideally Electrical or Instrumentation
· Previous proven experience of managing multiple projects with values of up to 6 million dollars
· A knowledge of principles and best practices in (customer service)
· Good team and communication skills
· An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
· A desire to continually improve processes and motivate change. A confident, resilient personality
· Confirmed ability to communicate at all levels across all internal and external partners involving strong relationship building skills
· Excellent organization and planning skills
· A well-presented, articulate and professional in your approach
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- JOB ID: req229695
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Street 1, Al-Ameerat Street House No. 57, district 609,Mansour,Baghdad,BAGHDAD,10011,Iraq