- Handle the coordination with government agencies related to agreements and service contracts ensuring compliance of the company’s policies and activities with the government regulations/ regulatory authorities/ other statutory bodies in regards to contracts and services provided.
- Assist in preparing interconnection and various other wholesale agreements.
- Assist in handling all procurement procedures of internet services from wholesalers and providers.
- Handle paperwork related to order of additional capacities and manage different sources of internet services locally and internationally.
- Ensure that all payments made on behalf of the company to the government, operators, other statutory bodies are documented and accounted for.
- Verify all services used versus invoices to ensure proper accounts.
- Track corporate affairs expenses and present reports on a regular basis to the management
- Bachelor Degree in Telecom Engineering or any related field.
- For Legal Advising activities duties: Bachelor of Law is preferred.