This position is responsible for achieving revenue targets, revenue growth maintaining the highest customer satisfaction, upselling and cross-selling, handling visiting clients. Developing solutions that meet client needs, identifying the vendors for the products, negotiating the terms of the offers as well as presenting the product or service to existing and potential customers achieving revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction targets.
Specialized in technological and scientific advanced products. Explain the value proposition of the products or services to potential customers and to show how the products or services can help them achieve their goals using the best practice.
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings, products, and services.
- Research market needs and identify how our solutions meet their demands
- Lead the product developments through continuous market research and competitors’ analysis feed our service or solution and expand our product portfolio to covert the whole market needs.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
- Seek new accounts to achieve revenue growth.
- Supply weekly prospecting reports, including purpose of prospecting and market intelligence, details
- Collect, analyze and report feedback from key accounts under area of responsibility to identify customer requirements and deliver it to the business intelligence to the Commercial Manager effective decision making.
- Monitoring industry trends and new technologies that may impact the client’s business.
- Coordinating with other members of a technical team such as designers, or engineers.
- Achieve sales target for new and existing customer’s growth.
- Prepare & arrange meetings and visits potential clients building key relationships with clients.
- Addressing customers’ needs and concerns to achieve their business goals.
- Driving the identification and qualification of opportunities.
- Developing and executing account & opportunity plans.
- Bringing in new strategic business with our customers and contribute to revenue growth.
of meeting and actions to be taken.
Negotiation & Deal Closing:
- For New Clients, handle negotiations and deal closing from point of lead generation till closing the deal.
- Utilize consultative selling skills to close deal within the assigned accounts.
- Handle Prices negotiation and discount and ensure deal closing seeking advice from the Sales Manager to identify the best pricing strategy for the customers.
- Be focused on achieving mutually beneficial, “win-win” results and be alert to customer buying signals and identifies and acts on closing opportunities.
- Provide our customers with a clear understanding of the functionality of the service or solution which fully cover their demands and achieve their business goals.
- Achieve Sales Target of existing/new customers.
- Fully responsible on the whole sales process based on the lead to cash process.
- Understand Solutions Selling methodology and tools and apply these regularly to gain a better understanding of the customers’ environment.
- Responsible on building business use case based on customer requirements and pain points.
- Responsible on building Demo for the use case and present it to customer to get their buy in.
- Assist with developing proposals and producing and presenting solution through workshops
- Communicate technical design requirements and implementation details to the customer, both in formal documentation and verbally.
- Submit reports to management regarding sales pipeline and sales forecast.
- Receive RFX and route request to the pricing team for new customers, handle full cycle for sales
- orders of existing customers.
- Follow up the completion of the RFX and contracts after it is done from pricing team, in order to close the deal and then send it to contract management for handling completion of the deal.
- Monitor financial matters and contracts related to the assigned customers.
- Prepare sales forecasts for the assigned market segment.
- Participation in close contracts and ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- responsible with the New Clients negotiation, and closing of the offer.
- Submit requested reports to Management.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective clients through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates System to the existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited solutions that meet their needs (making DEMOs for each Solution).
- Solution Architecture and Design based on customer demands and pain points with accordance to the best practice.
- Business Development (Designing the best Solution that solved the Customer Pain Points)
- Manage the technical aspects of sales contracts to ensure opportunities are realized and deal is closed.
- Making Business studies, Return of Investment (ROI) and Market analysis to validate and evaluate each opportunity.
- Observe and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
Analyze data and trends to identify growth opportunities and areas of risk.
- advance Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- advance use of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Compliance with company’s policies and Procedures.
- Solid understanding of business products and services in the e-government and automation industry.
- Strong network of relationship with government sector.
- Advance Knowledge in selling Techniques.
- Articulates client business value with consultative selling approaches in business case.
- Must show effective negotiation and closing skills and capable of closing deals
- Must have knowledge in the latest trends in the Automation industry to train others.
- Understanding of Competition and product positioning.
- Lead generation capabilities is a must.
- Familiarity with ERP systems.
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with employees and clients.
- Good organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.