- Brief Overview of the Position:
The Iraqi Institution for Development (IID) is seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to join our team as the Stakeholders and Partners Coordinator. This vital role involves fostering and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, partners, and collaborators to enhance our impact in Erbil, Baghdad, Ninawa, and Babil.
As the Stakeholders and Partners Coordinator, will play a pivotal role in cultivating and managing relationships with key stakeholders and partners to advance the mission and objectives of IID. Reporting directly to the Program Manager, and will be responsible for building strategic partnerships, coordinating collaboration efforts, and ensuring effective communication between IID and its diverse network of stakeholders.
This Job Requires 60% travel to Erbil, Baghdad, Ninawa, and Babil
- Key Responsibilities:
Stakeholder Engagement: Cultivate and nurture relationships with stakeholders, including government entities, community organizations, and other NGOs. Act as a liaison to ensure effective communication and collaboration.
Partnership Development: Identify potential partners aligned with IID’s mission and goals. Facilitate the development of strategic partnerships that contribute to the organization’s overall objectives.
Collaborative Initiatives: Work closely with internal teams to develop collaborative initiatives. Coordinate efforts between different departments to ensure a cohesive approach in engaging stakeholders and partners.
Reporting and Documentation: Prepare detailed reports on stakeholder and partner activities. Maintain accurate documentation of communications, agreements, and outcomes to ensure transparency and accountability.
Event Coordination: Organize events, workshops, and meetings to facilitate networking opportunities. Ensure that events contribute to the strengthening of relationships with stakeholders and partners.
Strategy Implementation: Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies to enhance stakeholder and partner engagement. Align activities with organizational objectives for sustainable development.
PVE Experience: Demonstrate experience in implementing and integrating Prevention of Violent Extremism (PVE) strategies into stakeholder engagement and partnership development initiatives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of five years of experience: Proven track record with a minimum of five years in a similar role within the NGO sector.
- Educational Background: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as International Development, Business Administration, or Social Sciences.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic. Ability to effectively convey complex ideas and foster understanding among diverse stakeholders.
- Negotiation and Diplomacy: Strong negotiation and diplomatic skills to navigate complex relationships and conflicts effectively.
- Team Collaboration: Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with internal teams and external partners.
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and a fast-paced work environment.
- How to apply If you are passionate about making a positive impact and have the required experience, we invite you to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and three professional references to [email protected] by 7 February 2024. IID is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. We appreciate all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Join IID and be a catalyst for positive change!