Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operate a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience.
At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard every day to create products that make our customers’ lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high-growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
We are looking for a Stock Keeper, to receive the merchandise and count it physically and electronically in order to ensure the accuracy of information.
- Manage resources and audit assignments
- Receive merchandise and count it physically and electronically in order to ensure accuracy of information
- Inspect the quality of the received items, looking for damaged or wrong items and report discrepancies to management
- Classify and store items in the warehouse on a daily basis as per procedure and release products in a timely manner
- Organize and arrange merchandise according to items characteristics and set standards, and label newly arrived and/or returned items
- Participate in the inventory of products and report the end of day inventory status
- Keep track of new sales policies, promotions, new items, and other specific issues
- BS degree in Business Management or any related field
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Proven knowledge of auditing and creating procedures
- Fluent in English, and Arabic
- Tech Savvy
- Address Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply https://toters.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=207