- Meets warehouse operational standards by preparing warehouse information for the strategic plans and reviews; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Responsible for moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by submitting materials request form.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling maintenance team for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements and arranging for repairs.
Skills & Qualification:
- Safety Management
- Data Entry Management
- Reporting Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity
- Time Management
- Equipment Maintenance
- leadership skills
- Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
- Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Address Near Abu Ja'afer Al Mansour, Al Mansour Dist.
- Salary Offer nogotiable USD nogotiable Month