Leading a supply chain business improvement program, containing amongst others optimalisation of Procure -to-Pay (P2P), including development of supporting IT applications, performance management dashboards & reports, contract performance reviews, supplier relationship initiative and revisions /updates of procedures / processes, where required.
- Working across the complete end to end P2P process in DNO Iraq to drive in efficiencies, working alongside the SCM, Finance & operational teams / functions to diagnose root causes, extract insights, troubleshoot and optimize the processes to extract value for the customer;
- Develop and introduce IT applications supporting the optimalisation and further automation of the P2P process;
- Define key customer relevant parameters to allow for monitoring P2P performance and identification of continuous improvement opportunities;
- Analyses of complex situations with proposed improvements / solutions;
- Run / lead root cause analysis and define together with the different operational functions mitigation / improvement actions and follow them up until sustainable implementation;
- Liaise and work with other parts of supply chain organization to implement the adequate measures to improve operations and hence customer satisfaction;
- Launch, track and follow up improvement projects / actions such as Contract Performance Reviews and Supplier Relationship Initiative;
- Propose & implement new Key Performance Indicators to better monitoring Supply Chain inventory & materials operations;
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent in e.g. Supply Chain Management, Oil and Gas Law or other relevant degree; 20+ years relevant experience;
- Demonstrable experience in contracting & procurement of goods and services (preferably within a large International Upstream Oil & Gas organisation);
- Change management / LEAN / Six Sigma experience;
- Skills level of International Procurement Governance;
- Awareness of Best Practices in Supply Chain procedures;
- Coaching / mentoring experience
- Working experience in process optimalisation and “consultant” to an organization.
- Energetic, confident, ambitious, well-spoken;
- Culturally sensitive;
- Keen to get things done, but also thoughtful and articulate on change management and implementation issues;
- Numerate, analytical and logical ;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Problem-solving experience;
- Proactive self-starter;
- Ability to respond to a changing business environment;
- Integrity in all business dealings;
- Time management skill.
The role reports to Head of Operational Business Support and based in Erbil / Dubai. The role will be rotational type to be confirmed at a later stage and the contract will be unlimited duration.
Interested candidates kindly apply using thier PDF version of the CV.