Roles and Responsibilities
• Drafting, checking and collecting all the data in the proper archiving process
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly trackers for requests, offers, purchase orders, warehouse activities, logistics activities, and other procurements operations.
• Archive all department documents in both hardware and software ways.
Education / Personal Qualification
• bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or a related field
• one year of experience in supply chain or a related field
• Good MS Office Skills
• Good soft skills (Self Confidence, Communication, active lessening, presentation skills, dissuasion making, team leading, Working under pressure, teamwork).
• Good English Skills (Speaking, Writing, and reading)
- Address Baghdad
- Salary Offer Salary Scale USD Salary Scale Month
- How to apply Kindly send us your CV to [email protected], please mention the vacancy name in the subject. I would like to inform you that we will review all submitted CVs and we will contact the qualified candidates only.
- Job Reference NA