- Position: Supply Chain Manager
- Employer: Local dairy plant.
- Primary Location: Erbil
- Schedule: Full-time – 6 DAYS p/w (9am – 5pm), Friday is off
- Salary: Negotiable
- Date of Employment: Sep 2021
- Contract: 1-year contract (can be discussed during the interview for shorter or longer period)
- Reporting directly to the General Manager
- Works in conjunction with Finance, Marketing/Business development, and Quality assurance departments.
- Directly manages raw material and package/containers purchasing.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Prepares and explains supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Outline performance metrics for measurement, assessment and valuation of supply chain factors, such as product cost and quality aspects.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy for the factory in conjunction with the senior management.
- Collaborates with Marketing/Business development and Sales personnel in studying & identifying market trends and proposing customer satisfaction initiatives.
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Creates a reliable, up to date database of all visiting livestock owners/vendors, that tracks number of visits, quantity of livestock, amount of milk collected per each visit etc.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Design or implement supply chains that support local environmental policies.
- Suggest solutions for procurement and supply chain process improvements as well as techniques to ensure maximized process efficiency and productivity.
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production and quality assurance.
- Document supply chain processes, such as workflows, procurement log books as well as vendor and supplier commitments.
- Creates and implements metrics or systems to evaluate and select suppliers
- Takes on any other assignments assigned by company’s management
- Plans and studies easily adaptable supply chains that support business strategies, designed for changing market predicaments, new business opportunities and cost reduction strategies.
- The successful candidate must have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar position
- BA degree in supply chain/procurement management, or any equivalent field is preferable
- Candidate must be fluent in Kurdish. Speaking and writing in Turkish is a plus.
Kindly send your CV to [email protected]