- Period and Duration of the assignment/Services: 2.5 months (30 days)
- Estimated start date: 1st Oct 2022
- Academic Qualifications:
A University degree, preferably in economics, finance, public administration, public policy, law, development economics or international development.
- Years of Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in public finance, primarily focused at the sub-national level (required).
- Experience in public finance in fragile states, preferably in Iraq (required).
- Experience in coaching, consulting and/or capacity building (required).
- Extensive field experience (required), including experience of working in politically complex settings (strong advantage).
- Experience in mediation between interests, facilitation and networking (strong advantage).
- Self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of guidance in a challenging working environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to foster networks and partnerships
- Address Iraq, with travel to Sulaymaniyah and Ninewa, USD Month
- How to apply *How to Apply: Please submit the following document to [email protected] • CV (PDF) • Graduation Certificate. 8. Kindly write (Implementation of Local Funding Mechanisms’) on the subject of the Email IMPORTANT NOTE: If the candidate is currently employed by a government institution, he/she must be able to provide an unpaid leave of absence for the duration of the consultancy.