Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented S&W C2 Operator (OCONUS) to join our team in an OCONUS location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Sense & Warn (S&W) Command and Control (C2) Operator operates the Command and Control (C2), Emergency Notification System, Local Area Network/Wide Area Network (LAN/WAN) and other systems as directed.
- The C2 Operator will monitor systems above to provide notification to Diplomatic Security operations staff and Embassy/Consulate personnel.
- Track and provide the initial report processing of indirect fire events; perform level-1 preventative maintenance of the systems outlined above; and assist in the development of reports, assessments, and briefings as directed.
- Two (2) years relevant experience or combined education operating Command and Control (C2) systems, Emergency Notification Systems (EMS), Local Area Network/Wide Area Network (LAN/WAN), and air surveillance systems, a system within the Army Battle Command System (ABCS) suite, or similar systems.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a cohesive team.
- Must be able to multitask efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, and have strong attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills. Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and office automation software (e.g., Microsoft Office, SharePoint).
- One (1) year of experience serving in a S&W cell, tactical operation center, or base defense operations center at an international work location is desired.
- Experience working with senior Government staff is desired.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must have a current Secret security clearance.
- Must be eligible for and able to obtain and maintain required security clearance/access approvals.
- Position is full-time overseas in high threat and austere locations.
- Travel to various sites within operational locations using customer provided transportation is required as directed by the S&W management.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75%.
- Detects and discerns various audible tones on equipment.
- Memorizes and recites 6-character strings.
- Communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.