- Implementing HSEQ Policy requirements
- Establishing HSEQ objectives and targets to meet the Company HSEQ objectives and safety plan.
- Demonstrating a clear commitment to HSEQ policy matters.
- Keep good communication with all employees on HSEQ Management System matters thru memos, email, bulletin board notification, etc.
- Ensures that adequate safety precautions are taken prior to any job
- Wear personnel protective equipment and other safety equipment as necessary, at work at all times.
- Ensure proper reporting of accidents, incidents, and near misses through the Positive Dangerous Feedback Form. Initiates investigation of all such cases.
- Check equipment for any damages during transit, make sure all equipment is operational, and initiate a damage report on any damaged equipment.
- Supervise and assist in Rig Up and equipment placement.
- Inventory equipment, materials, and supplies to assure everything required is present and operational.
- Communicate daily with the office to keep them informed and up to date on your activities and any problems that might occur during operations.
- All paperwork should be done in a neat and accurate manner. Should be familiar with all MPS paperwork, calculation sheets, DSL, etc.
- Supervise Pressure Testing and assure that accurate information is recorded to maintenance records can be continually updated
- Monitor crew to ensure they are following all Safety Regulations, and report any unsafe condition to the immediate Supervisor
- Make sure all DSL’s are assigned, and call the office before leaving the location
- Perform daily maintenance prescribed in the maintenance manual and record the same in the maintenance file.
- Perform 200 hours monthly maintenance prescribed in the maintenance Manual and record the same in the maintenance file
- Perform 500 hours quarterly maintenance prescribed in the maintenance Manual and record the same in the maintenance file.
- Participate in the 2000 hours maintenance along with the Mechanic/Maintenance Supervisor.
- Provide all necessary support to all Service line Department
- Provide all necessary guidance and coaching to all direct subordinates during operations for the proper execution of the job.
- Maintain good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
- Ensure proper communication with all superiors at all times.
- Adhere to all Company’s financial procedures and systems.
- Maintain good relationship with clients at all times
- Ensure that all queries are addressed in a timely manner and referred to the proper individual.
- Address Kurdistan