- Perform various levels of support for systems and servers (Linux or Windows based).
- Install and configure various network equipment.
- Install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot the following systems: (Identity
Management Systems, CCTV, Email system, Storage arrays and clusters, Firewalls,
Network monitoring systems, PBX and Call Manager, Web servers, Load Balancers,
Backup and Data protection software, Databases, DNS, NTP).
- Perform various administration tasks in (VMWare, Citrix, Hyper-v, RHV).
- Create custom scripts to automate various tasks and workflows using (Powershell, Bash,
Ansible, or other).
- Contact vendors and support providers through ticket systems, email or phone to solve
issues and bugs.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Apply patches and updates on various systems.
- Write technical guides and procedures.
- Support the “IT Help Desk” team when needed.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the Engineering team.
- Bachelor degree in technology related fields or equivalent.
- Certificates: RHCSA, MSCA, CompTIA Server+, Linux+, Security+,
VCP-DCV, CCNA Collaboration, (Any of these certificates will be a Plus).
- 1 Year in IT Help Desk or equivalent.
- Experience in Virtualization and Containerization.
- Experience in Monitoring systems.
- Comfortable to work with open source technologies.
- Comfortable to work with git version control.
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- Windows Server Domain installation, configuration.
- Windows Server clustering.
- DNS, DHCP, File sharing “SMB” configuration.
- Microsoft Exchange server installation and configuration.
- Deep understanding in Storage systems (NAS, SAN, iSCSI, RAID).
- VMWare ESXi installation and configuration.