- Perform various levels of support for systems and servers (Linux or Windows based).
- Install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot the following systems: (Identity Management Systems, Email system, Storage arrays and clusters, Network monitoring systems, PBX, Web servers, Load Balancers, Backup and Data protection software, Databases, DNS, NTP).
Perform various administration tasks in (VMWare, Citrix, Hyper-v, RHV).
- Contact vendors and support providers through ticket systems, email or phone to solve issues and bugs.
Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Apply patches and updates on various systems.
- Write technical guides and procedures.
- Support the “IT Help Desk” team when needed.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the Engineering team.
- Bachelor degree in technology related fields or equivalent.
- Certificates: RHCSA, MSCA, CompTIA Server+, Linux+, Security+, VCP-DCV (Any of these certificates will be a Plus).
3 Year in IT Help Desk or equivalent.
- Experience in Virtualization and Containerization.
- Experience in Monitoring systems.
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- Windows Server Domain installation, configuration.
- Windows Server clustering.
- DNS, DHCP, File sharing “SMB” configuration.
- Microsoft Exchange server installation and configuration.
- Deep understanding in Storage systems (NAS, SAN, iSCSI, RAID).
- VMWare ESXi installation and configuration.
- Address New Azady Village, Baharka Road, Erbil, Iraq USD Month