We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Tailor you are responsible for daily tailoring duties as instructed by Superiors while adhering to hotel policies and procedures and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Measure, make or alter uniforms for new employees
• Take care of basic alterations requested by guests
• Inform the linen room supervisor for replenishing sewing supplies
• Repair and maintain uniforms for all hotel employees
• Keep a detailed record of the daily work
• Convert discarded linen into usable items for re-circulation
• Organize and take inventory of all fabric materials
• Keep the tailoring area clean and tidy
• Assume duties and tasks assigned by Superiors
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You must be ideally qualified and trained with professional tailoring skills and made previous experiences in a similar position, preferable within a hotel. Good command of English is an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring, dedicated individual with good cross cultural sensitivity, who is able to identify priorities with a willingness to put in an extra effort and time when required. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job