- Tutoring or assisting individual students.
- Enforcing classroom and school rules.
- Getting them settled and helping with the morning routine.
- Preparing and producing materials used in instruction, bulletins, and classroom displays.
- Conduct and keep track of activity packages intended for youthful children and teach children in routines by telling stories, teaching songs, and preparing craft products.
- Support and encourage children to look at personal interests, cultivate abilities and independence, and create self-esteem.
- Supervising children at lunch, in the hallways, and at recess.
- Assisting when a crisis or problem occurs.
- Helping children that have special needs.
- Keeping necessary records.
- Accompanying students and teachers on trips or outings
- provides students with academic training, leading to SAT, AP, and KRG examinations.
- Ensures the classroom is well organized and conducive to student learning.
- Produces quality work/assignments in a thorough, timely, and accurate manner.
- Maintains appropriate personal attendance, accountability, and work productivity standards.
- Plans to prioritize and organize assignments to meet established goals and deadlines.
- Understands and applies job knowledge to maintain all required job responsibilities effectively.
- Proactively maintains the skills required to perform job duties.
- Provides quality programs and services for students and maintains quality.
- Excellent presentation and expression skills
- Leadership and Communication Skills
- Management and control skills.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree (who graduated from faculty of education preferable)
- 3 years of educational experience (Minimum – preferred)
- Fluent English
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- KRG recognized professional qualification
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current KRG regulations & policies related to education.
- The candidate must not be a governmental employee.
- Address 120 Meters Street, Near to Hawleri Nwe Alley. Erbil 44001 Irbil, Iraq
- How to apply for more information visit our website! https://gise.gasha.edu.iq/vacancy/
- Job Reference Teacher & Administration Employee