We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Team Leader – Guest Services you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Extend personal service and attention to all guests, with particular emphasis on Club Rotana and VIP Guests
• Prepare and coordinate the distribution of guest amenities, welcome letters and fruit setups for VIPs and long-stay guests
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services, supply information and respond to guest queries and promote inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities
• Maintain and update guest history profiles through the Opera guest profile system
• Review and prepare next day’s arrival reports for VIPs and those accorded special status, ensuring that these are highlighted to the management and necessary related functions are activated
• Block rooms ensuring allocation, according to guest expectations, utilizing guest history and communicates with all related departments to create awareness of any special requirements
• Give courtesy calls and complete the daily call log as per established guidelines
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English and an immaculate personal presentation along with the ability to solve problems effectively. Computer literate and knowledge of Opera will be highly regarded.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be well versed in Guest Relations and Executive Club operations with excellent presentation and communication skills as well as a high aptitude for customer care. You are an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ person with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You should work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results