Requirements for Site Construction Manager:
– Graduated from Civil Engineering,
– At least 15 years of experience at construction sites such as Bridges & Roads.
1- Preparing and concluding employer correspondence, reports and progress payments.
2- Preparation and follow-up of subcontractor progress payments and presenting them to Project Manager.
3- Preparing purchasing processes and presenting them to Project Manager.
4- Controlling the quantities and consumptions of all materials in the warehouse, stock and order.
5- Monitoring and reporting of field production statuses, and presenting them to Project Manager.
6- Follow-up of subcontractor’s payment certificates and presenting them to Project Manager.
7- Making cost analysis, reporting and comparisons and presenting them to Project Manager.
8- Preparing the budget and revising it monthly and presenting them to Project Manager.
9- Preparing and making periodic reports to the employer and Project Manager senior management.
– Speaking English and Arabic is a must, speaking Turkish language is a plus.
– Salary: IQD 1,500,000.
– work location: Iraq – Baghdad.
- Address Iraq - Baghdad
- Salary Offer IQD 1,500,000 USD IQD 1,500,000 Month
- How to apply Send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org With writing ( Technical Office Manager - Baghdad - 2023 ), in the subject of your emails.
- Job Reference Technical Office Manager